i’m super excited to share that i’ll be teaching a breaking the mold online mini-workshop with my best friend and incredibly talented photographer, leah zawadzki — march 12th – 26th. registration opens this monday! see below for all the details…
some topics that will be discussed:
thinking outside the box
finding your style
creating great images
shooting with a lensbaby
building a strong portfolio
participants will receive the following:
an honest and intimate look at both deb and leah’s photography styles
three assignments followed by feedback
an inspirational e-book
lensbaby and lilyblue actions discount codes
and a a few special giveaways
1. this workshop is for bloom forum members only. if interested in registering for this mini-workshop, but not a yet a member — you can join the forum (for 3, 6 or 12 months), by clicking the bloom logo below…
2. once a bloom member, you can then register for the workshop in the ‘mini-workshops information’ section, found here. registration will open this monday morning.
3. the workshop will run from monday, march 12th – monday, march 26th, with posts and interaction daily.
4. active seats are $200.00 per seat.
5. silent/read-a-long seats are $150.00 per seat.
6. the private mini-workshop information will be available for one month after the workshop ends.
7. there is also a private forum section for all past breaking the mold participants, to continue interacting and sharing with one another.
8. registration opens this monday — february 27th. seats are limited!
we hope to see you there!
photos copyright deb schwedhelm & leah zawadzki