One-on-one mentorships are ideal for those who want flexibility and personal guidance with their photography. Whether you’re at the beginning of your photography career, changing directions, refining your style or in a photography rut, I am excited to share with you, guide you and help you in any way I can. Since no two individuals are the same, all mentorships are customized to meet your individual needs. And I promise that during our time together, you will have my undivided attention!
$250 for the first hour + $150 for each additional hour
Possible topics for discussion (no topic is off limits):
· project development or review
· online portfolio | website review
· session review
· photographic style and vision
· inspiration and creativity
· technique (lighting, shooting style, equipment use, composition, etc.)
· post-processing and workflow
· critique of specific photographs
· long-term mentoring is also available
To inquire about a mentoring session or if you have any questions, please email me.